Battle The Box Battle The Box

u better make the continue

u betta continue or i will find u boi.. next time add sound effects.. also BETTA MUSIC PLZ!! the naruto music is old and doesnt go with the fighting.. other than that hope to see more

Megaman Black Megaman Black

megamaaannnn

its pretty good and i hope to see more episodes! only thing i could really think to add is a scene selection, and add light music whenever their talking instead of none.. also check your grammer because i saw a few words that where in the wrong place and such..

Rock Paper Stick Rock Paper Stick

rock paper scissors lizard spy

this is good but i rather like to play rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spy.

Metal Slug War Creator Metal Slug War Creator

not worth it

if their was like some awesome "start war" button that would make the dudes fight each other.. than it would be a 10 probably.. but this is pretty dull and cant get much fun out of it :\

SergerantJoe responds:

Hmm. I can see I better change the title. The "War" part apparently got everyone confused.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

dont end it

2nd best out of them all! (still think the 4th is the best..) i loled at smiley's death :D

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

awesome

my opionion this was the best riddle school! TONS on new riddles and secrets.. btw loved the part where phil had to use the pie container as a Frisbee to knock the bell over so he could forge the bronze into a fake key to escape! nice going with that! took me like 20 min to figure taht out..

Show No Tears Show No Tears

again

another epic song made my you >:D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact